OK, I’m not sure if others were aware of this journal, but I found it via my Scoop.it collection. The current issue, Vol 7, No 2 (2013), is all about standards, and some of these articles seem very intriguing:
- Rethinking the 2000 ACRL Standards
- Info lit 2.0 or Deja Vu?
- Minding the Gaps: Exploring the space between vision & assessment in information literacy work
- Transforming information literacy in the sciences through the lens of e-Science
- Information literacy & digital literacy: Competing or complementary?
- Time for a paradigm shift: The new ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education
I’ve added the new articles feed to my Feedly.